Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My biggest supporter......

Is it my dad who decided over the phone from a country over seas that my mom should take me to the doctor with the symptoms she told him, or is it my mom who not only spend countless nights away keeping me safe from a high or low and ensuring I was having as normal of a childhood as I could. Could it be my friends who have been through it all with me even the mood swings and silliness of a low blood sugar? What about my twin sis who has this disease as well and has walked this road with me and encourages me as much as I do her if not more? Then what about my D-team? They keep my pump settings right and make sure I have all the tools and training I need to keep healthy. I can't pick just one you see as I have many people who love me and are there for me non stop we the need arises. Without this team of friends family and doctors I don't know where I would be. So to all of you thank you for making my life a lil bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment