Wednesday, May 26, 2010

been moving

Sorry for the lack of post but I decided two weeks ago to up and move to GA to take a position with a fire dept in west GA. So between moving and getting settled in and finding new doctors for the diabetes which BTW I found a great one in atl. and an ortho doc for my recent knee surgery for follow up. then unpacking and waiting for cable men and delivery guys for furniture and what not it has been one heck of a month. I can't believe how fast I moved and took this job but I will be closer to my family and I love GA. My apt is 10 mins from the gym and the siliver comet trail which is great this time of yr for my puppy she loves to walk and run. I have scouted out my area and am very impressed. I get to go back to my old church and hang out with some old college buddies and start a new work adventure. anyways just wanted to update and will post again tomorrow and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment