Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy

Sorry for putting the blog on the back burner but I have classes starting this week for my grad degree and trying to work those classes with my work schedule is well interesting to say the least! I have some new professors and I am debating on telling them I have type 1 diabetes or not. I would not want them to be scared crapless if I had a low BG or some complication of the D but at the same time what are the chances of that happening? I take that last statement back that was cocky and really asking for future issues. I don't know I will keep thinking about it. what do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. What they don't know won't hurt them! Keep up the great work, diabetes doesn't have to stop anybody from doing anything.

    Thanks for stopping by Rescuing Providence. I'll be adding you to my blog roll as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete